What to Expect During Your Surgery
1. The surgery center will call you 1-2 business days prior to your surgery to give you an arrival time and go over a detailed health history, including a Coronavirus symptom screening. We will ask if you have experienced a new onset of any of the following symptoms in the past 2 weeks:
- Fever or chills
- Congestion or runny nose
- Shortness of breath/difficulty breathing
- Muscle or body aches
- Sore throat
- New loss of taste or smell
- Nausea or vomiting
- Have you been in close contact with anyone who has tested positive for Coronavirus in the past 2 weeks?
If you have any of these symptoms or have been in close contact with someone who has Coronavirus, please call your surgery scheduler so that we can reschedule.
2. You will need to have an escort to take you to and from surgery (no Taxi’s, Uber, or Lyft at this time). The escort will need to have a cell phone with them so that we can call them when your surgery is finished.