The History of Eye Associates Northwest
Eye Associates Northwest is the combination of two successful Seattle group ophthalmology practices: Eye Associates of Seattle and the Eye Clinic of Seattle.
Both of these groups had roots in practices established by individual physicians in the 1930’s. Dr. H. Frederick Thorlakson opened his office in the Cobb Building in 1931 specializing in eye, ear, nose and throat. Dr. Carl D. Jensen began his ophthalmology practice in the Medical Dental Building in 1934.
Eye Associates Northwest, P.C. was incorporated in Seattle, Washington in 1993.