Our goal at Eye Associates NW is to provide the best vision possible using the latest technology available. Many individuals are unable to see clearly using traditional glasses and soft contact lenses due to complex corneal conditions. We provide CL options to treat a myriad of these conditions.
- Refractive surgery complications
- Ocular surface conditions (severe dry eye disease, Graft vs host Disease, Sjogren’s..etc)
- Post Corneal Transplant
- Post Cross Linking
- Corneal scarring
- Ocular Trauma
- High Astigmatism and Refractive errors
Specialty Contact Lenses
- Impression based technology using EyePRINTPro and EyeFITPro design
- Scan based lens software using the corneo-scleral profile of your eye via our Pentacam Tomography machine.
Beyond soft CLs, Rigid Gas Permeable, Hybrid and traditional Scleral CLs, we offer customized Scleral and Gas Permeable lens design. The result is a tailored CL that matches the contours of YOUR eye. We achieve this by using
We have teamed up with OVITZ to create wavefront corrected lenses to reduce high order aberrations (HOAs). HOAs cause glare, halos, and visual disturbance. The scleral lens powered by the OVITZ HOA optic can improve your visual experience.
As well, we have the ability to provide prosthetic, therapeutic CL to address glare issues due to iris abnormalities and sport enhancing tinted contacts.
Please contact us at EANW for a consultation visit.