Ted M. Zollman, MD
Dr. Ted M. Zollman, MD is a native of the Pacific Northwest having grown up in Boise, Idaho. He completed his undergraduate degree at The College of Idaho. Dr. Zollman finished his medical degree and his post graduate training in Ophthalmology at the University of Washington. He specializes in comprehensive ophthalmology and enjoys managing everything from routine vision care to complicated retinal, glaucoma and corneal diseases. Dr. Zollman has a vast amount of experience with dry eye, diabetes and cataract management.
Dr. Zollman is married with three wonderful girls. He enjoys good food, good wine and the great outdoors.
- College of Idaho (Undergraduate)
- University of Washington Medical School
- Residency: University of Washington
- American Academy of Ophthalmology
- American Medical Association
- Washington State Medical Association
- King County Medical Society
- Board Certified by the American Board of Ophthalmology in 2000, re-certified in 2010